Thanks again to PerfectionInBooks for tagging me!
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
- What were you doing an hour ago?
I was helping my dad wrap Christmas presents!
- Fav song?
Hmm… That’s a hard one! I’m in love with Missing You by All Time Low, Clean by Taylor Swift, Happy Song by Bring Me the Horizon and tons more! (Feel free to check out my Spotify.)
- Fav movie?
Another hard question… Tim Burton’s adaptation of Alice in Wonderland, or that version of Peter Pan with Jeremy Sumpter in.
- Fav TV Show?
I have a few: Supernatural, American Horror Story, iZombie and Grimm.
- Something you would recommend to everyone (it can be whatever you prefer, sports, music, books, movies, tv shows, features in a blog, etc, etc, etc).
Second hand books. There’s so many awesome and unheard of books hidden in market stalls and charity shops, all at such a low price!
- Fav evil character?
I think I’m going to have to say Loki.
- What would you prefer to be: Superhero or villain?
Hmm… Probably a superhero because they always win, though there are a lot of pretty awesome villains.
- Do you have any signed book?
I don’t think I do (sadly).
- If you could meet one actor/actress, who would she/he be?
Possibly Demi Lovato, because she’s a real inspiration.
- Recommend a book!
More Than This by Patrick Ness.
- What you do think you might be doing in an hour?
Either reading or helping people wrap presents again!
- Emily Talks About Books
- Cafe Book Bean
- Reading Between Oceans
- The Worn Bookmark
- The Little Book Cottage
- A Frolic Through Fiction
- Multifandomed Book Blogger
- The Girl Who Read Too Much
- I Read Books
- Making Days Better
- What five words would you use to describe yourself?
- Do you have any pets, or have you had any?
- If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be?
- If you could live anywhere at all (be it fictional, somewhere within the universe or just a few streets away) where would it be?
- What’s your earliest memory?
- What has the best day this year been?
- What is your current main goal?
- Where do you hope to be in five years?
- What is your favourite quote, from a book, song or person?
- How would you describe your fashion sense or your general style?
- One thing you just can’t stand?